Holiday home in Switzerland

With a holiday home in Switzerland you can enjoy idyllic lakes in the summer and endless ski slopes in the winter. FIRST. knows how to find the best holiday homes on the market and is familiar with (local) laws and regulations. As a committed specialist, we provide information by appointment, online and on trade fairs. If you are interested, we will show the house on location and, if desired, take care of the entire inspection trip.

Contact FIRST.

As a non-Swiss person, buying or selling a holiday home in Switzerland can be complex. With more than 15 years of experience, we are the right party and support you throughout the entire process. For example, we advise on financial matters and tell you everything about increasing returns through rental. Financing by means of a mortgage in Switzerland is also possible, whereby a bank usually pays out 60% of the purchase price and the remaining 40% must come from equity.

Holiday Home in Switzerland

Read more: Buy Holiday home in Switzerland

Buying a holiday home in Switzerland

Buying a holiday home in Switzerland is a dream for many people. The pure nature, imposing mountain walls and azure blue lakes automatically provide relaxation. In addition, Swiss real estate is a sought-after investment with international interest, from both a recreational and business perspective.

Political stability and strong currencies have contributed to positive returns for years. There are therefore also investment opportunities available with a fixed return. Curious? We are happy to tell you all about this. There are holiday homes available immediately in various parts of Switzerland, for example in:

  • Andermatt
  • Davos
  • Grindelwald
  • Kandersteg
  • Leukerbad
  • Locarno
  • Lucerne
  • Meiringen
  • St. Gallen

Project development: holiday homes in Switzerland

Because of our expertise, First. been involved in a legislative amendment that broadens the options for purchasing a property in Switzerland for non-Swiss people. We are also a leading partner in the realization of luxury holiday resorts or other types of real estate projects. We are therefore aware of the latest projects and investment opportunities.