TurmfalkeSuites in Andermatt

Looking for a smart investment and luxury (second) home in Switzerland? The TurmFalkeSuites in Andermatt are unique and have a privileged position in this beautifull region. For example, the TurmFalkeSuites are located on the river Reuss and you have a magnificent and unobstructed view of the Alps from your apartment. The complex is equipped with luxurious facilities, such as a spa and wellness area, fitness facilities and a high-tech golf simulator.

Contact FIRST.

FIRST. Already mediates more than 15 in the purchase and sale of luxury homes in Switzerland, with Andermatt playing a prominent role. Curious about the TurmFalkeSuites in Andermatt? We are happy to tell you all about the possibilities and fiscal attractiveness. For example, a mortgage in Switzerland is possible if you bring in 40% of your own resources. The remaining 60% of the financing is available through a mortgage.

Turmfalke Suites Andermatt

TurmFalkeSuites in Andermatt from FIRST.

A unique project in Switzerland are the TurmFalkeSuites in Andermatt. The living area of homes varies from 25 to 114 square meters. This includes the luxurious interior of the apartment. Of course a redesign is possible. On request, our team advises on color, touch and look.

Andermatt is the perfect location to relax all year round. Of course there is also room for activities. For example, in the summer months you can cycle, walk and climb mountains. In addition, a complete Swiss Alp Golf Course with 18 holes has been opened.

In the winter period, Andermatt is a true winter paradise, with the Andermatt golf course being transformed into a cross-country trail. The ski area of Andermatt also makes this a very attractive area with about 30 slopes, 16 lifts and 100 kilometers of slopes.

Turmfalke Suites Kopen

FIRST. in the media

The project in Andermatt has received a lot of attention. We have appeared in TV programs, BusinessClass, Ondernemerslounge and Masters of LXRY. We are also always present at the Second Home Fair. In addition to the TurmFalkeSuites, we also offer various other properties in Andermatt, such as The Chedi, Gotthard Residences, Arve and Eisvogel.

In addition to buying and selling mediation, we are a leading partner in the development of hotels and luxury (holiday) resorts. With more than 15 years of experience, we are the right party for real estate (projects) in Switzerland. Curious what we can do for you? Contact us directly.